Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My First Deep and rich Colored Card :)

I think this is my first card with such deep colors, i mean not the usual bright or lively colors. the image is an internet download, colored with my water color pencils. the card based on the color of PDCC. It was some job coloring this medallion, it took me really long getting it done and had to keep the nibs of my pencils sharp, to keep the result neat and clean. My Mom and Sister loved the card, i hope u guys like it too.



I have cut the smudge colored stripes and used them over the leather colored card stock which was originally very glossy and shimmery :). I Pierced the gap between both the stripes and the four sides too. The gave a rough torn out look to the leather colored card stock.
I have used black colored gems over the smudge colored card stock.


The image is raised a little to add some dimension to it. I mite add a sentiment later on. Right now i am not sure.

I have the colored the image according to PDCC color story, the difference in the colors is may be due the snapshot.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the way you've rocked out this color story! Your creation is beautiful! LOVE those shiny, anchored panels, and your layers are perfectly stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Alyna, I like the design, the image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card!! I love the image, it just draws you in and works so well with the panels you've created. Lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome medallion. you have done a great job colouring it.

    ReplyDelete