Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Glittery Wedding



 A friend requested me to design a wedding card for his brother's wedding, so this is what I came up with. You guys must wondering that so glittery and all, but cant help it weddings here are glittery and full of color so had to design something accordingly.


The medallion in the center is hand drawn and then I took a picture, edited it and saved it on my PC so i can offer it to others as well as print it if I need it again. After printing it I used embossing powder and bronze colored glitter on it to make it look like this. 

The other designs on the left side and on the bottom of the card are also hand drawn and then embossed. The sentiment is computer printed. I have drawn the designs on the strip and then later on when I was done with the embossing, attached the strips to the card so if I mess anything up it wont spoil my card.



I want to offer the Medallion image as a freebie but I have it saved on Microsoft Word document and I have no idea of how to upload it here, so whoever knows it plz help me with it. And till I have uploaded it here you can mention that you need the file and leave your mail id, so that I can email it out to you.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful and so is your medallion!! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! So elegant and sparkly. All of that hand drawn detail is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh, I love the medallion.. reminds me of mehndi (henna painting). Superb. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment.

    cheers,
    x

    ReplyDelete