Sunday, December 12, 2010

Love is in the air



Made this card according to the sketch provided by Case Study design team. The picture is not doing much justice to the card. I have used a yellow card stock and on top of it is two tone decorative paper. I have used embossing powder and glitter on some of designs of the decorative paper to give a little dimension.

On the lower rite corner I have used a digi image which I found on Internet. And next to on the lite purple card stock strip it are two fancy flowers which I found in a lace store. Below the strip is a Red colored ribbon.

One thing i really like about this card are the twin hearts on the upper left side. The heart are hand made, glittered and embossed to make them stand out.

later on I mite add the image of its decorated paper bag, for now this is it :).

CSC18

4 comments:

  1. All that glitter is wonderful, and I like how bright and cheery the card is! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card, Alyna - you can never have too much bling, innit?? :)
    I'm glad you took the time to play with us! xxx

    ReplyDelete